• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 Subs and 130 views a day!

Lavinia Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey everybody!

Just wanted to share this milestone with you guys, I am so excited about what the future holds now! Thanks for all the support on this page!

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's awesome work! you are growing quick! :D next thing you know, you will be at 500 subs, then a thousand :D

Reactions: Lavinia Music

Lavinia Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Great work Lavina! Did you try anything different to get the word out?
Not really! I didnt really advertise anywhere, not even facebook with my family and friends. I just tried to cover songs that were just released and not necessarily by the biggest artists and it just seem to pick up views.

Reactions: AceOfBats

AceOfBats

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not really! I didnt really advertise anywhere, not even facebook with my family and friends. I just tried to cover songs that were just released and not necessarily by the biggest artists and it just seem to pick up views.
Nice, trying to hit some under served entertainment avenues. I think I might try some more of that niche stuff on my channel. Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: Lavinia Music