Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Id be interested if you want

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
Hello everyone, I'm looking for Minecraft collaborations - All of the people that I used to play with are either no longer playing Minecraft or are no longer YouTubers. I'm looking for people over the age of 20, who play Minecraft and post decent videos every week; I'm looking for a new group of people to collaborate and have fun with!
Maybe more than a collab, First Order Entertainment is a community of gamers looking to legitimately collaborate with good people and skills creators. No contracts none of that funny junk. We all help each other grow while giving a safe place to collab.

If you're interested read our signature to see more info and to contract us! We hope to hear from you and if we don't we wish you luck on your channel.

Stephanie Rochelle

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If its not too late, I'm interested!

My YT link is my main channel, but the link to my gaming channel is there too ^.^

BPD Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm definitely interested, but when I clicked on your link it said your channel didn't exist.

ShireenPlaysYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You might have to reload the YouTube page but just in case I edited my link - my channel link should be working now, sorry about that[DOUBLEPOST=1517661882,1517661852][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im interested in playing
You don't have any content[DOUBLEPOST=1517661965][/DOUBLEPOST]
If its not too late, I'm interested!

My YT link is my main channel, but the link to my gaming channel is there too ^.^
Hi, your channels look great but it doesn't look like we're into the same types of videos, sorry...[DOUBLEPOST=1517662053][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe more than a collab, First Order Entertainment is a community of gamers looking to legitimately collaborate with good people and skills creators. No contracts none of that funny junk. We all help each other grow while giving a safe place to collab.

If you're interested read our signature to see more info and to contract us! We hope to hear from you and if we don't we wish you luck on your channel.
This sounds good but I'll have to keep an eye on your channel - you haven't uploaded for two months...

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
You might have to reload the YouTube page but just in case I edited my link - my channel link should be working now, sorry about that[DOUBLEPOST=1517661882,1517661852][/DOUBLEPOST]

You don't have any content[DOUBLEPOST=1517661965][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi, your channels look great but it doesn't look like we're into the same types of videos, sorry...[DOUBLEPOST=1517662053][/DOUBLEPOST]

This sounds good but I'll have to keep an eye on your channel - you haven't uploaded for two months...
That is because we are currently on the process of relaunching our brand with a whole new team.