• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20 Subscribers!

Yumola

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Finally reached 20 Subscribers after being stuck at 19 for a while! Have been so unmotivated to make videos recently due to my files being missing etc that I ended up not making a new video in the past 3 weeks or so! As I noticed I had gained a 20th subscriber I decided to work around my problems and have fixed it now! So back to the grind! Next milestone: 25 Subscribers and 2,000 views!

Thank you to anybody who has supported me and even just watched my videos, it's greatly appreciated!

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
awesome, congrats! i remember how excited i was when i hit 3! then 25! and yesterday i just 100! the best feeling! good luck on your channel and let the subs keep coming!

Reactions: Yumola

MASE

I've Got It
Reaction score
Keep going! Just remember that you can't get these small milestones back so enjoy the grind!

Reactions: Yumola

Yumola

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
awesome, congrats! i remember how excited i was when i hit 3! then 25! and yesterday i just 100! the best feeling! good luck on your channel and let the subs keep coming!
Congrats on the big 100! Keep it up! :D And thank you! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1519338113,1519338090][/DOUBLEPOST]
Keep going! Just remember that you can't get these small milestones back so enjoy the grind!
Indeed! I will be uploading more often now, thankfully! Thank you :)

Reactions: MASE

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats, keep it up. :)

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Finally reached 20 Subscribers after being stuck at 19 for a while! Have been so unmotivated to make videos recently due to my files being missing etc that I ended up not making a new video in the past 3 weeks or so! As I noticed I had gained a 20th subscriber I decided to work around my problems and have fixed it now! So back to the grind! Next milestone: 25 Subscribers and 2,000 views!

Thank you to anybody who has supported me and even just watched my videos, it's greatly appreciated!
Congratulations man I remember when I was at 20 subscribers it's really quite depressing but I started picking up speed and I'm sure you will too and no time you will hit 100 subscribers I'm going to go take a look at your channel because I'm a nice guy good luck on your future endeavors

Yumola

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you all! Just hit 25 today. I had been playing in an Overwatch game and was with another YouTuber who had said he would subscribe to me afterwords, somehow his subscription must have been shown to his viewers and gained an extra 4 from it! :D

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
congratulations, I went from 25 to 50 in half the time it took to get to me to get to 25. keep on plugging away.

Alex Hyatt

Reaction score
Congratulations, I just got my 20th subscriber today! Good luck on your channel dude!