• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20 Subscribers

BryMan1

Reaction score
go me.... lol the kids did a celebration video....

I gotta say you tube is a tough crowd, viewers say they love my stuff but dont seem to share or subscribe....this time next year i hope to have 30 lmao

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
congratulations on this first hurdle! gaining subscribers can be tough, but persevere on!

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

I gotta say you tube is a tough crowd, viewers say they love my stuff but dont seem to share or subscribe....this time next year i hope to have 30 lmao
You'll get there pal don't worry. Focus on getting good content and work hard on SEO. SEO is what's helped me the most I think. Been doing youtube for just 10 months. Good luck ☺

Hendog1981

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Nice work :) I know what you mean about YouTube being a tough crowd, especially when it comes to getting subscribers. Glad that you made that milestone and it is cause for celebration and I hope you get your next 20 even quicker ;).

BryMan1

Reaction score
thanks hendog, seems since writing this ive gained 8 :)

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah its hard to break the ice, but then it gets a bit better :)

BryMan1

Reaction score
i hope so, despite me saying that id gained 8, i then lost 4 of those then back up 2 again, i have decided i really need to stop observing this lol but the kids don't help....nearly every other day they remember and ask how many subs dad... er still the same, we jump around when we gain one, lol..... its pretty much the same when i put up clips... how many views, how many views lol
thanks for the comment guys

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well done, man! I love that YouTube can be utilised by literally anyone to share any kind of content. I realise my own competition is pretty stiff (gaming channels) but hopefully my uncommon accent will help set me apart and my content will continually improve as time goes on.

EpicHanz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

keep with it! took me a long time too but i am doing good now. :)

Reactions: BryMan1