• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20 subscribers and 250 plus views

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah i have had prevous channels that i did gaming with and they didnt do well
but i found something im good at and i have a passion for and its working its my best channel and only a month in
Oh well im really sorry to hear that, Well that's fantastic, :D It's great to have a passion you enjoy doing! :)

Reactions: Selim Keles

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah it is great to have a passion my next video after this current one i just made will be a top 10 of UK best songs from eurovision Requested by the good ol @Callan Wills
It really is :) yeeeeay cannot wait! :) And haha good old Callan Wills :D He is awesome im not gonna lie we have been friends for 5 years now ahaha :D

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It really is :) yeeeeay cannot wait! :) And haha good old Callan Wills :D He is awesome im not gonna lie we have been friends for 5 years now ahaha :D
yeah i only meet him last month but already had some mad discussions with him
yeah first i got to listen to all the UK Songs probs from 2005 to this year i usually dont go to far back like to keep it recent[DOUBLEPOST=1452233244,1452233228][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on your achievement ! :) keep doing what you're doing and you will be big quicker than you know it! [emoji16]
thank you

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah i only meet him last month but already had some mad discussions with him
yeah first i got to listen to all the UK Songs probs from 2005 to this year i usually dont go to far back like to keep it recent[DOUBLEPOST=1452233244,1452233228][/DOUBLEPOST]
thank you
ah awesome you now have 2 legendary friends on YT Talk! :D And oh wow that's awesome! :)