• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20 subscribers and 250 plus views

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah just practice i remember when i first tried editing with adobe premiere pro i suck now i feel pro lol
hahaha yep i know the feeling when i first encountered Sony Vegas pro i was like WTF Now im like this is just so simple haha! :D

Reactions: Selim Keles

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah exactly how i was ahaha
its a great feeling when you can say after each video i think i nailed that
hahaha! :D yes it really is a great feeling! Also it's fantastic when you look back at the editing you have done and realise it's bloody awesome ahah! :)

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
checking out life is strange video loving it so far
Haha that you so much mate! Really appreciate it :D Sorry that the facecam is too big callan wills was the one who made it! :) Would it be possible for you to tell your mates out me ill do the same and tell my mates! :)

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Haha that you so much mate! Really appreciate it :D Sorry that the facecam is too big callan wills was the one who made it! :) Would it be possible for you to tell your mates out me ill do the same and tell my mates! :)
yeah mate i also subbed cant wait for more content

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks mate! And thank you thank you!!!!!! :D That really means allot! i have subscribed to your channel too! :)