• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20,000 video views! Come check us out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FewTuberGames

Hello guys recently we have hit the 20,000 total view mark, so why not have a look at out channel, you might see something you like, thank you guys.

Congratulations, it's amazing how one video can become so popular like that. Any idea how it got 20,000 views in 2 days when some of your others have got like 10 views in a few months?

Congratulations, it's amazing how one video can become so popular like that. Any idea how it got 20,000 views in 2 days when some of your others have got like 10 views in a few months?
As you may or may not know FewTuberGames, is two different people, there's me (Callum) I usually deal with all the rendering uploading and forum work, and usually the recording as well, then there's Josh, he told me that he had submitted our video for another comunity channel, you know like when you submit a video for a contest and what not, and apparantly it got onto the video role, with the video link, it just sucks about the other videos though :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back