• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20,000 subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Thanks! Tip- Make videos that you would want to see! If you are interested in something there will be thousands of others interested in it too. When a new game or dlc comes out I ask myself what do I want to know about or see. I search for other videos like the video I want to make to get ideas of what I like and don't like. Then I make my video!
Thanks man!

Reactions: Josh Keatley

Pyregamingyt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has your growth been steady or was there a moment when it just seemed to take off? What would you say is the biggest thing you've learned that was important in growing your channel ? :)
Yeah lol i think alot of peoples growth is sudden i mean i've had 16k subs in the last 4 months and for 3 years before i was getting like 10 subs a week lol

Rob Anderson

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Congrats! I don't know much about gaming channels (other than there are a ton of them), but what is one thing you attribute to your success?

Reactions: Josh Keatley

Josh Keatley

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! I don't know much about gaming channels (other than there are a ton of them), but what is one thing you attribute to your success?
Thanks! The one thing that I attribute to my success is just pushing youtube hard! Pewdiepie said in one of his serious I hit this goal videos that he WORKED really hard to get to where he was today! He would WORK sometimes 15-20 hours a day gaming and editing videos. I started taking up that montality and just starting working on youtube 10-15 hours sometimes 20 hours a day with no sleep. YOU GET WHAT YOU PUT IN!

Something I didn't understand when I first started youtube that I know now is TIMING. When a new topic, game, event, glitch, comes out that is hot, you have to try hard to be one of the 1st people to talk about it. That will improve your chance of making it on that 1st page of that topic where thousands of people will see it.

Reactions: Crown
Status
Not open for further replies.