• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20,000 subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylrex

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh wow! MASSIVE Congratulations to you that's amazing! Great job and keep up the good work. :)

Reactions: Josh Keatley

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I hit 20k subs sometime last week. It took me a little over a year now. I am just so thankful on how much my channel is growing!
Well done, you're doing great :up:

Has your growth been steady or was there a moment when it just seemed to take off? What would you say is the biggest thing you've learned that was important in growing your channel ? :)

Josh Keatley

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well done, you're doing great :up:

Has your growth been steady or was there a moment when it just seemed to take off? What would you say is the biggest thing you've learned that was important in growing your channel ? :)
It was steady for a long time having ups and downs then finally in october 2012 my subs and views started skyrocketing. I learned that timing is everything. Getting your videos to show up on the 1st page of a topic that is hot makes the world of difference.

When call of duty black ops 2 zombies new origins map pack came out I WORKED about 10-15 hours every day gaming and busting out videos. When GTA5 came out I did the exact same thing. That was my game changer. Every new game or extension to a game I push my videos really hard to make it on the 1st page of a hot topic in the game! I hope this advice helps some body![DOUBLEPOST=1391939109,1391939058][/DOUBLEPOST]
*hating super hard right now.

Lol, congratz bro!
Lol Thanks man![DOUBLEPOST=1391939135][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations! :D
Thanks!

Reactions: Crown

maurice barnett

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
congrats bro your channel is kicking a**. i just hit the same milestone about the same time as you but your already waaay past me lol. checked out some of your vids man and youve got some good content :). see you at the top :)

Reactions: Josh Keatley
Status
Not open for further replies.