2 Youtube channels in one Adsense account!

iMADTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi guys,

I found this place the best because I was looking for a place where I get the advise to develop my experience on youtube, so thank you all

Anyways, I've started another channel and I'm asking is it possible to link that new channel to my old google adsense where my first channel is connected ? (Note: I still have budget belongs to my first channel and I will back to google adsense from fullscreen) so okay to connect more than one channel to one google adsense account?

Thanks

GrimPeter

Reaction score
Yes, you can link a second channel to your first adsense account. I actually just got mine linked, although I had a lot of problems figuring out how to do it, but this video really helped me. Hope it goes smoothly for you.

Actually, apparently you can't add links to your posts. (What's the point of a link button if you can't use links?)

If you search on Youtube for "How To Link Multiple YouTube Channels To One AdSense Account" you will find some helpful videos.

Reactions: iMADTech

iMADTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yes, you can link a second channel to your first adsense account. I actually just got mine linked, although I had a lot of problems figuring out how to do it, but this video really helped me. Hope it goes smoothly for you.

Actually, apparently you can't add links to your posts. (What's the point of a link button if you can't use links?)

If you search on Youtube for "How To Link Multiple YouTube Channels To One AdSense Account" you will find some helpful videos.
Thanks a lot mate thats really helpful !