Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

2 questions ?

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by LazzyBoy39, Jun 30, 2018.

1. LazzyBoy39
    Cash:
    $6
    First question .
    If i signup for sponsorship to X page or X channel will they help my channel grow up or my views go up ? and if yes do they get an X percentage of my payments when i get paid by youtube ? if they get paid for my content will i be able to leave after i've grown bigh enought like leave that sponsorship etc.

Second question.

I have like 1 month applied for monetize but no answer still its been a while since i completed the requirements , do anyone have any idea how much this will take ?

2. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,631
    I moved this to the YouTube Video Monetization and Partnership discussion forum. ^^

3. LazzyBoy39
    Cash:
    $6
  4. UKHypnotist
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $166
    What do you mean by "sign up to a sponsorship"?

If you are asking if sponsoring a channel will help your channel grow, I don't think so. If you mean taking on a sponsor, and promoting a product for that sponsor, I have no knowledge in that area. If I am correct, you must already be a full monetized partner before you can acquire a sponsor.