2 channels?

GOLDING

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi my name is Mason, I am a young youtuber wanting to become a filmmaker/photographer one day. My main channel is for cinematic edits I make of trips and events, I want to begin vlogging but I don't know whether I should make a new channel for vlogging or if I should vlog on my normal channel

Thanks for your help :)

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Personally I think the more content you produce for one channel the more attention you will attract to that channel.
Since you're just starting out I'd keep all your video's together. You can always move your vlogs to another channel if you wanted to.

Reactions: Kristeen

GOLDING

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally I think the more content you produce for one channel the more attention you will attract to that channel.
Since you're just starting out I'd keep all your video's together. You can always move your vlogs to another channel if you wanted to.
Ok thank you so much!

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
..there is no right answer, only what you think is best.
If your vlogging is not related to your cinematic videos, I would keep them separate. No sense in confusing/driving away people that came to see cinematic videos when you start posting vlogs about what you had for dinner the night before, and visa-versa...