• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2,000 Subscribers!

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So that was kinda quick!

I really don't get why people keep subscribing considering I haven't posted in about a week or so (because I'm waiting on a dang camera to get shipped to my house rip) but aye! 2,000's a pretty big number I never expected to hit so thats cool!

But seriously, I really appreciate everyone who's subscribed to my channel, like I'm genuinely shocked that 2,000 people were entertained enough by my really bad jokes and sarcasm to subscribe so aye I'm glad you like my terrible jokes and sarcasm!:giggle:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Awesome, well done and keep it up. :)

Reactions: Justine

We should love Scorpios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So that was kinda quick!

I really don't get why people keep subscribing considering I haven't posted in about a week or so (because I'm waiting on a dang camera to get shipped to my house rip) but aye! 2,000's a pretty big number I never expected to hit so thats cool!

But seriously, I really appreciate everyone who's subscribed to my channel, like I'm genuinely shocked that 2,000 people were entertained enough by my really bad jokes and sarcasm to subscribe so aye I'm glad you like my terrible jokes and sarcasm!:giggle:

How long did it take you to do that?

NNEKA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So that was kinda quick!

Hard work never goes unnoticed! Congratulations on reaching 2000

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So that was kinda quick!

A week isn't that long a wait, don't stress yourself too much. Some only upload four times a year! Well done on 2k, that's amazing going.