• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2,000 posts on YT Talk!

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes yes i now have 2,000 posts on YT Talk what a ride it's been! :D When i started this community i had no idea what to do, now i know everything about it and I've raced like mad :D At least iv'e met some great people along the way!! :) 2,000 posts that's a bonus for me :D

Hope you are all okay! :)

Reactions: Jordan Pike

Jordan Pike

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's pretty great man. I think it's safe to say you've found a home here. I look forward to being more involved here as well and getting to know a lot of you! Congrats, and look forward to seeing you around. :)

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I was much more crazier than you PIERRE. I used to post like crazy but now I have controlled my craziness. Good job for 2K posts. keep it up.

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on hitting 2000 posts dude, I believe a lot of people would've benefited from what you've posted and I've definitely seen you around a lot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations! This takes a lot of time and effort, and it looks like it has paid off for you! :D

Sage Plays

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats on 2000 YTtalk posts! I feel like this is a great community and it is a fun place to be :)