1st Vlog Tonight, pretty nervous. Any tips???

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't really have any advice but it's perfectly normal to be nervous. I still get a little nervous when I make vlogs. It's something that you have to get used to with time. Good luck, I'm looking forward to it!

Consolex

you can't fall off the floor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can always edit. A lot of vloggers I sub to do because when they rant I notice they bounce around the screen or objects move in the background. Relax Brother :up:

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just Do it and be yourself. Also you could write out a little script to help you thats what i did with my first one.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Go in an isolated area, and practice just talking to yourself. Get comfortable to talking about something to nobody. To an extent, I feel like it just requires time. As time went on, I became more comfortable. That's what I recommend, just feel as comfortable as you can, and go for it!

Reactions: Consolex

n-kita

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sometimes I talk to myself in the shower - it helps my voice sound a bit more natural when I speak to a camera. Just remember that you don't have to upload anything you don't like! Take a run at it and if you don't like it you can scrap it and try again :)

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

iSoCoooL

Entertaining The Masses
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just have an idea of what your gonna say and how your gonna say it. Delivery is important. Make sure you edit out any of the "Ehs" and "Ums" and look directly at the camera. thats all i can think of atm...

Good luck! I'm sure t will be great :)

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

Lee Dawson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Be yourself and know that it will take time to get used to it all :)