Gaming 18+ [no exceptions] A collective of people to make videos together, and have fun.

RamenSensei

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello all who have happened to stumble on this Post.

I am Ramen.
I life in the netherlands.
I am 21 years old.

I put this post here in the hopes of looking for people to create a group toghether,
this does not mean that the group will have its own channel becouse beliefe me that does not go great.

Anyhow.

If you want to join or work toghether in this way, i have a vew things i am looking for.

1- be eighteen or over i dont want buts or moaning as to why, if your under eighteen its a definite No.

2- Have decent content or atleast strife to improve, since no one is perfect and neither am i, i will give
people that dont have allot of experience a chance.

3- This group i hope to focus toward making Funny or Enjoyable videos Together.
with this comes into play that there has to be a dynamic, and that the group can
play of off eachother.

4- General Gear is a must like a decent mic and some skill in editing.
preferably the least ammount of background noise, this gets on people nerves sadly.

5- Get or own discord it is free.

That is all you need to be able to join.

In short:
-18+ (No exceptions)
- Knowlege of content (or strife to improve)
- Think Funny or be yourself there is always a weird side that is fun.
- Decent Mic
- A not so bussy enviroment.
- Discord

If you want to join simply post a reply, with the bare minimum of info.
Like Age, Quality and maybe a bit about yourself.

To any and all interested in joining and willing to participate, i say thank you.

Once i see your reply, i will send you a Link to the discord if you have passed.

see you maybe.

Greets Ramen.

CriticalMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Animator
I am just wondering.
How do you intend for it to work?
For example, I have a channel on Youtube, Facebook, and Twitch.
I often play with viewers, records stuff, extract the best moments for highlights etc.
If you intend the other members of the groups to be able to edit etc, how do you intend the publishing to work?
What channel, etc?

RamenSensei

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It is a group, everyone can record toghether even at the same time, (and when they want to do something on their own that is fine ofcourse) there is no general Channel the whole group would work on, we are all individuals, simply working toghether.
Everyone can edit so whatever you make is yours. you dont need to share footage, or edit for others. if that makes sence.

Aloiine

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One question; what games do you intend to begin with? Are there any games you already have installed or plan to install (same goes for the whole group in that case of course)?

RamenSensei

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pubg, CS:GO, Gmod,Rainbow Six Siege, mainly games that are known for the unecpected to occur i am also open for suggestions.

Merbels

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Hey dude I'd be interested, as far as I'm aware I meet all of your requirements. :)

Reactions: RamenSensei

RamenSensei

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude I'd be interested, as far as I'm aware I meet all of your requirements. :)
I only needed 5 seconds to know youre fun to play with, and your content is solid.

I sent the Discord link to your Twitter.

Reactions: Merbels

Merbels

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I only needed 5 seconds to know youre fun to play with, and your content is solid.

I sent the Discord link to your Twitter.
Responded to you on Youtube and Twitter already, the link expired but feel free to add me on Discord and send it to me there. :) Merbels#9500