• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

16k 2DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dylanmanincfanatic

If My Thought Dreams Could Be Seen...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey YTT,

Dylan here. Just wanted to tell ery'body I hit 16K today. Feels real nice. So if you like music, cats, or both come on by and help me on my way to 17K!

Thanks for the time and interest!

hip cat records 3.jpg

z43119

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am trying to get my videos seen more. How did you get so many views?Did you use ppc or ppv? How did you promote it

z43119

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The kitten it cute. I wish I had a camera when my cat stuck his head in a Victorias Secret bag ,backed out only to find the bag was stuck. He ran around the house with the bag around him trying to out run it while it was on him. I could not catch him until he exhausted himself.It was soo funny.I wish I had a camera on some ofthe antics that happens in my house.

Reactions: dylanmanincfanatic

dylanmanincfanatic

If My Thought Dreams Could Be Seen...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The kitten it cute. I wish I had a camera when my cat stuck his head in a Victorias Secret bag ,backed out only to find the bag was stuck. He ran around the house with the bag around him trying to out run it while it was on him. I could not catch him until he exhausted himself.It was soo funny.I wish I had a camera on some ofthe antics that happens in my house.
That would have made an uhmazing kitty video! I have at least 3 of those "I wish I had a camera moments" a day it seems...

Status
Not open for further replies.