16 Year Old Rapper!

MotionComedy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hey everyone!

I'm a rapper on YouTube, as well as a Vlogger and a Gamer, but I enjoy posting music videos!

If you'd like to see some of my best music videos (in terms of views), you can see them here!

Soph Aspin Send - "Overthrown" Prod. By Westy

"Development" - Orignial Track (Prod. By SOVCIAL)

Sir Skitzo - "Alliteration" (COVER)

Thank you for all your support!

Starseed Beats

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi Kieran, those tracks are pretty good, you can be proud of you :) My favorite is the first one Overthrown.

You got a cool flow, I think can go far if you want, but may be you only doing this for fun ^^ anyways, for me it's sound good, kee it up :welldone:

Reactions: MotionComedy

MotionComedy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hi Kieran, those tracks are pretty good, you can be proud of you :) My favorite is the first one Overthrown.

You got a cool flow, I think can go far if you want, but may be you only doing this for fun ^^ anyways, for me it's sound good, kee it up :welldone:
Thank you so much! I have got one track on iTunes (Development), and I'm currently looking for live shows in my area!

Reactions: Starseed Beats

Zesty

Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bars are heavy, mom's spaghetti. He's nervous, but on the service he's armed and ready to drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down...

Pretty lit Fam :)

MotionComedy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Bars are heavy, mom's spaghetti. He's nervous, but on the service he's armed and ready to drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down...

Pretty lit Fam :)
Haha!! Thank you!

Starseed Beats

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thank you so much! I have got one track on iTunes (Development), and I'm currently looking for live shows in my area!
On Itunes that's cool ! I hope you sell some copies of your track :) Can we talk more closely Kieran I got something which could help you :)

MotionComedy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
On Itunes that's cool ! I hope you sell some copies of your track :) Can we talk more closely Kieran I got something which could help you :)
Sure! Feel free to DM me on Twitter - @KieranOfficial_[DOUBLEPOST=1482917883,1482917831][/DOUBLEPOST]
Overthrown one is very cool! Keep up the great work
Thank you!

Reactions: Starseed Beats

Roudolph Delaleu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yo Kieran, Your music is pretty fire! Alliteration and Overthrown are fire!! Keep it up man.
BTW I'm a 15 year old music producer. I produce rap beats. If you are interested, I can send you some beats.