• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

150'000 Subs - Woohoo.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I hit 150k in the last few days which is nice.

To be honest July numbers are looking dissapointing after the last few good months but I dare say it will pick up again.

Looking forward to 200k.

EVO

Cameron Arnold

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Other
June and July have really been let-down months for my channel, too. But I'm 167 shy of 100k at the moment.
Your not alone buddy same here but my subscribers been building up[DOUBLEPOST=1531534930,1531534890][/DOUBLEPOST]Congrats for reaching that goal can't wait to reach it myself one day only a quarter away

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Awesome! 1 1/2 silver buttons! Did you get a check yet? Good luck on 200k. Hope you hit it soon

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on hitting that! That's pretty wild, tried to check out your channel but the link was broken.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! Yeah same thing happened to me this month I was doing great but then everything started to slow down, but’s picking back up now

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, that's super impressive! Keep up with all the hard work and I'm sure you'll grow even more, since you're so big now. :) Congratulations!