• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

150 Subscribers and Custom URL.

Southpaw27

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm so proud to announce that I hit the 150 subscriber mark and also became eligible for my custom URL today! I'm taking this one day at a time. I want to improve the content and quality of my videos and know I have a long way to go, but wanted to take a chance to do my virtual happy dance. Thanks everyone for the posts and tips, this community has been very helpful.

Next goals (in no particular order): streamline footage, improved editing and better lighting and audio.

Reactions: videoeditgr

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on hitting that milestone. Just checked your channel and here are some tips that will help improve your channel and get you more views and subs
- Add up to 10 sections on your channel homepage
-Add more playlist and keep adding you have just 2...add more
-Try to reduce the Text on your thumbnail (use just the focus words)
Hope that will help improve and get you more views and subs for now

Reactions: Southpaw27

Southpaw27

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry for the late reply Boris! I have been so busy lately with work, family, and YT. I looked at your tips and really appreciate them. Working hard to implement all three! Again, thanks a mil!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm so proud to announce that I hit the 150 subscriber mark and also became eligible for my custom URL today! I'm taking this one day at a time. I want to improve the content and quality of my videos and know I have a long way to go, but wanted to take a chance to do my virtual happy dance. Thanks everyone for the posts and tips, this community has been very helpful.

Next goals (in no particular order): streamline footage, improved editing and better lighting and audio.
Congrats. I see you're up to 276subs now, if your channel link works.

Southpaw27

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Adventure, thanks! Yes the link is correct. I have learned a lot and glad to see the improvements are working. I just haven't cracked the code on a camera for filming and sound. Hope to figure that out, so I don't have to record with my smartphone and can improve the sound quality using my Blue Yeti.