15 year old singer

Briannabana

Lacey Less Singer/Songwriter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey guys so , I've been getting a couple haters today and I've been getting pretty annoyed . This is one of my older videos , and I honestly think that I sang pretty well here .. I don't see why people hate it . People keep saying I can't sing and stuff .. which is to be expected because every singer will probably get that comment at some point in their career . But my question for you is , what do you HONESTLY think of this video "Nothing Compares 2 U " do you think its good or bad or just average ? and if you do like it then it would be awesome if you could thumbs it up and maybe leave a comment to fight off the haters ? I'll do the same for you on any video ! Thanks - Angie !

KevinPJH

www.youtube.com/user/muttnbear
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Considering i usually listen to music that has no one singing in them (Coz im weird like that), i am probably not one to judge. But by saying that, i still hear songs on a daily basis on radios, tv etc.

I personally think you have a great voice. People need to understand, you are not singing in some studio, with a $1000 mic or on a $1000 camera. So the quality will not be as high as possible. Another thing, this is the internet, meaning, 75% of the people are trolls, flamers and lonely angry people.

Anyway, loved it, liked it, subbed :)