15,000 Subscribers and counting, check out my channel!

Grohlvana

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
liked, subbed and commented bro ive been watching your channel for quite some time now which has led me to start my own gaming channel :) watching your stuff ive learned that the main goal is to be entertaining so with that even though my gaming channel is somewhat new my entire goal is to be one of the most entertaining gaming channels period. so far I think im heading in the right direction :)

FINALLY someone gets it. Everyone always asks me what the "tricks" are, and there are none. You just have to make entertaining content, that's really it.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
Great idea, I have to say!
I've already subbed to you, and watched some of your stuff, and the content is great!
Will leave a comment and a like on your video right about now. ^^

Reactions: Grohlvana

Shockotic

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
I've done everything that was In the video. Nice weekly activity if I do say so myself. It'd be really nice if I can get a shout out. I could use a little kick start. :)

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Commentator, Reviewer
Whaaaat, you literally at 8K like 3 weeks ago haha now you past 10 K.

Awesome man!

Grohlvana

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Whaaaat, you literally at 8K like 3 weeks ago haha now you past 10 K.

Awesome man!

Yeah it's weird, I get a good amount of subs but my views have been dwindling while I wait for my gaming PC to come. Hopefully having a PC will allow me to make bigger and better videos.

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Commentator, Reviewer
Yeah it's weird, I get a good amount of subs but my views have been dwindling while I wait for my gaming PC to come. Hopefully having a PC will allow me to make bigger and better videos.
Yeah I understand. My Mic is hindering me a little bit.

Ahh the joy of scrappy equipment

GISALEGEND

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have done this buddy as with coming back to youtube after a busy first half of 2013 with my life just felt needed to get myself back out in the world as they say. But your like me I do youtube because we enjoy it, I've done it since Jan 2007 and enjoy doing it, I never dreamed when I started where I would be over 2 channels now 1 but doing youtube should be about having fun and not stressing out. Top channel buddy, going to start watching your videos too as you look a good channel.

Grohlvana

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have done this buddy as with coming back to youtube after a busy first half of 2013 with my life just felt needed to get myself back out in the world as they say. But your like me I do youtube because we enjoy it, I've done it since Jan 2007 and enjoy doing it, I never dreamed when I started where I would be over 2 channels now 1 but doing youtube should be about having fun and not stressing out. Top channel buddy, going to start watching your videos too as you look a good channel.

Yeah, unfortunately I feel a little burned out after doing YouTube non-stop for seven months now... but yeah I love making videos.

GISALEGEND

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Understandable buddy as you need to have a break so I know the feeling me stopping was out of my power, as just to say I am not 100% fussed if I don't get a shoutout as of course hundreds of people will ask but see what happens :) Its good you do what you do as it is something I'd like to do eventually despite doing what I am doing just now :)