15,000 Subscribers and counting, check out my channel!

JTownGames

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello all, I just want you all to know I take my channel very seriously (as I'm sure most of you do as well) and I am working around the clock to be able to do this full time, as that is my dream.

I am extremely dedicated and passionate about my channel. If you could take just one moment and check out my channel I would be very grateful.

If you like what you see, please subscribe. Thank you.
Congrats man, you have grown so much in the past couple weeks. Well desrved as you put out high quality content on a regular basic, as well as give back to the community. Keep it up, you're going to do great things.

Reactions: Grohlvana

ProjectPastaCast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I remember looking at your channel when you had around 1000 subs, and your now at 3000+! And you deserve it, keep it up and you'll be at 5000 in no time :D

Grohlvana

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats man, you have grown so much in the past couple weeks. Well desrved as you put out high quality content on a regular basic, as well as give back to the community. Keep it up, you're going to do great things.
Hey man thanks, I hope your channel continues to grow as well. I'm glad I could give back to channels that deserve it.

Reactions: JTownGames

Th3-Chronikk

[Sub Me!] YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
Hello all, I just want you all to know I take my channel very seriously (as I'm sure most of you do as well) and I am working around the clock to be able to do this full time, as that is my dream.

I am extremely dedicated and passionate about my channel. If you could take just one moment and check out my channel I would be very grateful.

If you like what you see, please subscribe. Thank you.
wish i had that many subs lol

[1L2P]Braz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Really! A Bioshock Cheat code that is that simple! amazing!
subbed!