Gaming 12k+ channel looking to work with others

SmileB4DEATH

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys i originally started youtube when i was like 19, im now 28 and i just not long ago lost my original youtube channel of 72k subscribers/19 Million views but sadly a long story short youtube/adsense took a dump on my channel so i had to rebuild. I am looking for motivated people who see this as a long term thing, hit me up. Im a easy guy who loves creating content for the people.

SmileB4DEATH is my channel, look forward to hearing back.

Reactions: CJA and oohwee

Novainfusion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i would love to work together with you. But i fear your channel is way better and cooler then mines. I only have 100+ subscribers and i dont play destiny :(
If you want to work together just send me a mail and if not its fine as well. (i know my place :) )

Cool channel stay awesome and keep it up.

Musixiem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey there Smile,
I'd like to ask if you'd like to have a video editor by your side with this. I'm looking to get some more on-set experience with editing videos and animation. I have experience in Adobe AfterEffects and Adobe Premiere Pro, as well as experience as a graphic designer in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign.

If you'd like to get in contact with me, since I haven't reached the 50-100 posts quote, you can contact me by the following.

Discord: Musixiem#5447
E-mail: musixiem@gmail.com

*Extra Note* - I don't expect any payment from this. This is all for experience and to form a connection with a group of people!

kumaden

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd paly with you looking to buy destiny soon and other games. WOul;d be an honor my discord: IareKuma#6483

oohwee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I’d like to collaborate or even play a few games first just Incase you end up not wanting too! Let me know I’m just trying to meet new people and have fun!

TheDrSeuss

Reaction score
Hey I’d like to collaborate or even play a few games first just Incase you end up not wanting too! Let me know I’m just trying to meet new people and have fun!
yo wanna collab?

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im interested in playing! i got destiny well i basically have every game that worth getting if not ill get it. Im 24 and just trying this youtube thing out.