$115k in 1 Month From Compilations

Lukas Kade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This guy David Vlas says he makes compilation videos by re-uploading creative commons videos and claims to have made $115k in a month from adsense. He says you can get monetized by re-uploading creative commons videos and reaction videos. I thought it was not possible to do this? How does he do it then?

David.jpg

MindfulInquirer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I've heard of similar "scams" or bypassing the system. But if that's even close to the truth, that is outrageous.

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
His channel won't last long because YouTube is cracking down on that kind of content. So Vlas is going to have to find some other scam.

Lukas Kade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Apparently the rules don't apply to the wealthy since Youtube is making a ton of money from his videos. His main channel David Vlas has over 2 million subscribers. His compilation channel he never reveals so people don't copy him.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
This guy David Vlas says he makes compilation videos by re-uploading creative commons videos and claims to have made $115k in a month from adsense.
Of course he does. He's a self-proclaimed "guru" and is selling a course. (for $300 !!)

LET ME TELL YOU THE SECRET THE TOP YOUTUBERS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW !!!111

He's selling a course that is telling you to create duplicated content. ie doing exactly what YouTube is cracking down on. Read - https://support.google.com/youtube/forum/AAAAiuErobUUxfdrq_tAlM/?hl=en

Lukas Kade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I know about the YT terms, but somehow Youtube lets him upload videos on their platform promoting his course teaching the very things they crack down on. It makes no sense to me. Unless compilation videos are considered a transformative work that add value because they are edited?

Andrewcu

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It seems like if you're big enough, you can get away with dodgy things because YouTube knows if they demonetise you there's going to be a big backlash from fans, so they let it be.

MindfulInquirer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
His channel won't last long because YouTube is cracking down on that kind of content. So Vlas is going to have to find some other scam.
he may not have to think of another scam. Invest his money somewhere and go live in a third world country.
Well no he wouldn't know anyone there and stuff...okay invest the money and become a drug lord on the side and...no no wait, this isn't going anywhere.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I guess he will take it whilst he can (Wouldnt we all?). I hope he is saving some cash though because eventually he will most likely be closed down.