• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10K views

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
not that it makes much difference nowadays but it was my target all the same. took 2 months to get my first 1k. and just 1 month to get the other 9k.

decided not to let the youtoobs beat me. Will just work harder and smash their puny 4000 hours target !

..only 30 subs. Must try harder.. dunno what might be helpful to improve.. any suggestions appreciated. I didn't use the channel art clickable subscribe for ages, that didn't help i spose.

Last edited:

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
awesome man, I didn't check out any of your video's yet but your home page looks great to me. keep it up.

Reactions: UhoohExtra

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats on the growth.

My advice - Concentrate on the views by using good SEO, cards, playlists, end cards and a few links to other videos in your descriptions. By concentrating on your views, it'll force you to concentrate on your content and that's the most important thing. Views drive subs, not the other way around. If your content is good and you get more views, the subs will happen all by itself. ^^

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on the growth.

My advice - Concentrate on the views by using good SEO, cards, playlists, end cards and a few links to other videos in your descriptions. By concentrating on your views, it'll force you to concentrate on your content and that's the most important thing. Views drive subs, not the other way around. If your content is good and you get more views, the subs will happen all by itself. ^^
just to add on this ...build more sections, its a good way to expose your content to new viewers to your channel. The more views you get the more you will get in terms of watchtime...and keep up the good work

AceOfBats

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
not that it makes much difference nowadays but it was my target all the same. took 2 months to get my first 1k. and just 1 month to get the other 9k.

decided not to let the youtoobs beat me. Will just work harder and smash their puny 4000 hours target !

..only 30 subs. Must try harder.. dunno what might be helpful to improve.. any suggestions appreciated. I didn't use the channel art clickable subscribe for ages, that didn't help i spose.
At first glance your channel looks very well done. Channel Art and logo are all clean. Channel trailer is actually pretty cool and concise. The content is quality, well thought out and written. You appear to be getting appropriate views and getting them properly. Honestly I suspect that time is going to be the big thing. Perhaps updating your banner to include your Upload Schedule? I'm not exactly sure when you upload or how often. I suspect it's once a week. I've read that 3 times to 5 times a week is preferable and I'm seeing superior results uploading more on my Main Channel than my weekly uploads on my other channel. But since this isn't a formal R&F topic I'll just say good work on knocking that first milestone out of the park!

Reactions: UhoohExtra