• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10k Subscribers

zoedoeslife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hit 10k subs a few days ago after almost a year of making videos. I'm really happy with the growth of my channel, I would love to hit 100k in the next year although I can't see that happening.

I make '''controversial''' content so it can be hard at times but ultimately it's worth it hearing people enjoy and appreciate my stuff.

:)

Reactions: FRANKIEandEMILY

Novainfusion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well done on the 10k subs congrats keep up the good work :)
About the 100k subs just keep going at it and you will get there.

keep beiing awesome.

Reactions: zoedoeslife

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Wow, 10K in a year is really terrific growth! Congratulations!

Reactions: zoedoeslife

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey, that's amazing - congratulations on doing so well! Your Social Justice Mingle video made me chuckle.

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I hit 10k subs a few days ago after almost a year of making videos. I'm really happy with the growth of my channel, I would love to hit 100k in the next year although I can't see that happening.

I make '''controversial''' content so it can be hard at times but ultimately it's worth it hearing people enjoy and appreciate my stuff.

:)
Great work!!! keep it up! I'm curious (as someone with around 2k subs), and only if you'd like to share, do you notice a big jump yet in your revenue from making content or do you feel that's still a ways off, maybe once you get into the 100K subs range? For us, that's where we imagine a steady flow of revenue coming in...for now it's purely a really fun hobby but would love - as would others - to make this more of a full time gig.