10k budget for channel promotion! How to spend?

Berry2019

Reaction score
Hello friends, I’m constantly looking for ideas to promote my kids video channel, but not finding a good solution. I have 10k budget, but want to spend it wisely bringing new subscribers and getting views from suggested traffic. How can I promote? Please help!

zerocache

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, we don't have much to go by as you didn't give any information regarding what the channel is about, how well it's doing (or not), and what you are currently doing.

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
You want to spend them wisely? Put them in stocks not YouTube.
Do you want your kids to have fun / learn something? Is spending 10k on ''views'' then the best learning curve or outcome for them?

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would say spending your money on creating high quality content will go further than promoting.

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would say spending your money on creating high quality content will go further than promoting.
Yeah this. Spend what you need on giving yourself the best quality setup for whatever your channel is going for. Top of the line audio quality, video quality, etc.

Steves World

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
If that had the 10K budget I would invest in hiring a professional video editor, and some type of channel couch.
ALso a thumbnail designer. That's where my money would go. And maybe 10-20% to adsense. AFTER the other stuff.
Good luck

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wouldnt put any into promotion at all personally. I would invest it into equipment or the videos themselves or invest it into building something away from YouTube :)