Gaming 1015 sub channel, looking for collabs with anyone on pc or xbox one

Pantheon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HELLO, We are pantheon a group of 7 members currently looking to collaborate on a gaming meme video or new game mode tryouts, some ideas for the collaboration could be a review and try out of a new overwatch character or new gamemodes in games, or just a fun bout between channels. No requirements, we are just looking to meet some new youtubers to have fun with even on cards against humanity. We are also looking for new members if anyone is interested!

Chuckinator

Reaction score
Im on Xbox One, my gamertag is Chuckinator1698. I kinda let my YT channel die out because I wasnt happy with the content I was creating, so Id be happy to have some people to collab with to get it going again. I have around 90 games on my xbox one. Im also 20 years old if age concerns you.

Ali Jaghama

Reaction score
Hey man I am on Xbox One and got a channel with 50 subscribers, looking for people to collab with and grow together dont really upload anything besides Fortnite for the moment but we can work something out. My gamertag is LivingAlpha23 or contact me on twitter @ali_jaghama. YT: Ali Jaghama

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am a youtuber with almost 200 subs and I make mostly funny moments. Discord : PhysicsFreak#9906

Last edited:

doc.gamer

Reaction score
Hey dude I am Liam I have a small YouTube channel however i do have a pc and I am a gamer so I hope that suits any way my discord username is docter le roux#2108

Pantheon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For anyone wanting to collab please message me on our main Xbox account. Pantheon Pyro

Pantheon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if you would like to collab on the pc, join our unoffical discord and ask ekohwolf discordapp .com /invite/rXVAe69