• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100k Subscribers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Congrats! :D Hey now we can see what the "verified" thing actually looks like :p
Michael is working on it-the original version covered up some of the text, so he's redesigning it. Right now, you'll have to settle for a green bar.

Reactions: Kath

count_teribil

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Had a late night google hangout with Camille Montpetit Cherry Rammer count_teribil natsu84 Mauricio Nicekid76 Katherinejane001 and KdawgCreations to celebrate and watch that sub number cross into six digit territory.

100k shouldn't mean that much, but in reality, it's where corporations start to notice you for branding deals. Networks start to give you more perks and they start promoting you in a meaningful way. Plus there's that nice gift card from youtube as well.

If you're wondering how long it took for us to get here, our channel turns 3 years old next month. One year ago today we weren't at 15k subs yet. 6 months ago, we were only at 35k subs and at our lowest growth point of last year. Things can change very quickly when you have a good plan of attack.

So onward and upward to a million subs. We start the next phase of our plan this weekend with a collaboration with LA Beast. He sounded very concerned for his safety, which usually means a ton of views/subs for the videos on both channels.

View attachment 7466
Good one, mate congrats on this achievement. We await the next big landmark!!!

Peter

Obsessed Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Congratulations, that is a huge number of fans you guys have acquired, keep up the good work. :)

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
100k shouldn't mean that much, but in reality, it's where corporations start to notice you for branding deals. Networks start to give you more perks and they start promoting you in a meaningful way. Plus there's that nice gift card from youtube as well.
I just noticed your 100K subs and was coming here to give you a shout-out post. I'm glad that I did a search first and found this topic LOL! I must have missed it the first time.

Congrats to you and your crew!

PS, Does YouTube really send you a gift card or was that in jest? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.