• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100k Sub! Silver button inc

JeffHK

Reaction score
Took almost 1.5 years. Just want to motivate small creators to work hard. At the start first 6 months it was a slow crawl to 5k subs, growth will come if you continue to put out quality content, keep uploading!

Learnt alot on YTtalk, A lurker myself but i've improved a lot from reading threads. Especially SEO optimization.

Goal is to hit 1 million in 3 years!

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats Jeff! We're on that slow crawl up to 2K in under a year...would you say your turning point was 5k?

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Congratulations! You are where we all want to be

Reactions: AllofTheAbove

VigilantRager

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thats awesome man, I am to almost 20 subs now and they are coming slow but its good to see everyone can succeed. kepp up the good work!

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
Amazing...just amazing. Really well done, and your channel is kind of related to mine. I'm going to take a good look at your content later this evening!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Join the club dude! Congrats..

shahinmp

Reaction score
Took almost 1.5 years. Just want to motivate small creators to work hard. At the start first 6 months it was a slow crawl to 5k subs, growth will come if you continue to put out quality content, keep uploading!

Learnt alot on YTtalk, A lurker myself but i've improved a lot from reading threads. Especially SEO optimization.

Goal is to hit 1 million in 3 years!
Congrats, good to hear your story...:) By the way, where can I posts about Seo here?!