• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100k channel views 600 subs.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am expecting that call from discovery channel or a big sponsor deal any time now....lol. no not really, but am pretty excited about these milestones. hit 100k views just a day or two ago and 600 subs just today.

earlier this week I hit a new record daily watch time for my channel as well, I know that's not considered a legit milestone but 1 day 12 hours watch time in a single day is pretty exciting to me as well.

Reactions: Alexander Hoff

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well done mate - keep up the good work - Ive still got to check out your channel actually.

Reactions: Ezrider92356

justread

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Great work man, I really love the results you are having with your great channel, keep the good work and good luck.

Reactions: Ezrider92356

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Great work man, I really love the results you are having with your great channel, keep the good work and good luck.
thank you, I have a bit of a obsessive personality when I start something I tend to keep trying to figure out how to do it better and better till I actually get good at it...lol

Well done mate - keep up the good work - Ive still got to check out your channel actually.
no worries, my video topics are pretty far off from the interests of the vast majority of the people on this site so I don't really expect many here to actually watch my videos.

Congrats man! 100k views is a lot!
some of the big channels can pull that many almost daily but its a lot to me for sure. can only go up from here

Reactions: justread

the_drifting_dad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its funny how as a car enthusiast, you think that that is such a big part of youtube cause that's all you see, but in reality people are looking more at general vlogs and stuff. I think that is part of the reason why you can do so well in the automotive niche. Great work!

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
when I first started making youtube video's I planned on mainly focusing on some of my car projects. but realizing I knew nothing about making video's I figured id would just start recording anything I was doing around the shop when I had a few mins to spare and make video's. my big truck repair stuff seems to gain more traction than my car video's but I think a lot of that has to do with that market being far less saturated and the vast majority of the creators that make video's on the large stuff have pretty poor post production quality. where the car topics are a bit more competitive.

the project cars certainly have a much larger audience potential though and there is certainly some crossover between the two.

I certainly think automotive has large growth potential. I am not really interested in doing vlog type videos. someday I would love to get into making some entertainment more kind of roadkill esk type video's but that is beyond my ability at this point let alone budget and time allowance to do that kind of stuff with any kind of upload frequency. so mostly just doing stuff I would be doing even if I never started a YouTube channel.

so for now its still just anything shop related is on the table, cars, semi's, equipment, snow blowers whatever I happen to be working on sometimes you just never know what the algorithm will pickup, focusing on learning how to craft better video's and growing a audience.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
no worries, my video topics are pretty far off from the interests of the vast majority of the people on this site so I don't really expect many here to actually watch my videos.
Thats the thing - you are my interest and I believe I mentioned it to you before. You are in CT right? I watch Ricer Miata / Adam LZ / TommyFYeah / DIVINE / Jimmy Oakes - all drifters/car builders in CT. Check them out if you havnt already. Ive subbed to your channel via another account so will watch out for your next upload.