• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 total views!

Money Talks

Liking YTtalk
Finally hit 1000 total views on my channel! I know its not a lot but its progress and its great to see people enjoying our videos and hopefully learning from them!
Thank you all for the support and I'm excited to continue making these videos in order to help others!

thats pretty quick! congrats seems you will kick off just keep being consistent and patient
thank you! I definitely need to be more consistent once me and my buddy get a schedule down well get more consistent... the only down side to having multiple people working on a YouTube channel... scheduling conflicts.

Congrats! Also hit 1K views, not long ago! But with your speed, I think I will see you at 1500 :p
You seem to be working hard with your channel, I like that! I subbed because I might actually benefit i little from what you upload! :)

Keep up the awesome work!

Congrats! Also hit 1K views, not long ago! But with your speed, I think I will see you at 1500 :p
You seem to be working hard with your channel, I like that! I subbed because I might actually benefit i little from what you upload! :)

Keep up the awesome work!
Thank you :) I checked out your channel and you have really good content!! keep up the good work and the good informative videos on weight lifting, i subbed to you:)

Thanks again for the support!

Back