• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 total views!: Im on my way!

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well it's felt like an age but I've finally hit 1000 total views a few days ago! :D considering im a niche of a niche channel im properly chuffed by this! :) I thought I'd be lucky if I got 100 total views in the lifetime of my channel so I can only say that it's completely caught me off guard. Heres to 1000 more! :)

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice man! 9,000 more and you can monetize!

Reactions: TYTD

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well it's felt like an age but I've finally hit 1000 total views a few days ago! :D considering im a niche of a niche channel im properly chuffed by this! :) I thought I'd be lucky if I got 100 total views in the lifetime of my channel so I can only say that it's completely caught me off guard. Heres to 1000 more! :)
Congratulations dude. I like your mindset. When I started my main channel, many years ago I was saying - everything with 1 or more views is a win, since it has reached somebody who is interested in what I did. I still value each view even today, when I am getting some days over 140K views per day.

And I know how hard is nowadays to reach viewers in the over-saturated drama driven YouTube of today. I have a experimental channel, where I publish archaic software screengrabs and I was trying to make a whole page in the video manager with 0 views (30 videos), but there is always some view here and there so the channel is getting better with 10-15 views per day, 2561 total views and 11 subscribers so far :spin:

Reactions: TYTD