• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000+ Subscribers

ZV6qcAe.jpg

So, I am happy to announce that my channel hit the 1000 subscribers mark today ;)

It's now under review for monetization. I hope it won't take to long...

Nice one - How many hours do you have over last 365 days?
What videos do you create? What advice would you give to others that are seeking the same goal?

Nice one - How many hours do you have over last 365 days?
What videos do you create? What advice would you give to others that are seeking the same goal?

Currently I have a 7305 hours watch time so it's more than enough. This channel was created two months ago and views were not a problem, the biggest problem was gaining new subscribers.

I create DIY, Crafts and Lifehacks videos and the most popular one has 40K views.

I am still learning as YouTube algorithm is very weird. The video with the biggest watch time has 90% of it's traffic from "Suggested Videos" and it's not even optimised, it has a title, a very short description and absolutely no tags. :cautious2: I tend to believe that total watch time and retention are the most important factors.

Nice job. Sounds like there finnally getting cought up on the backlog of reviews as well.

I also agree that watch time and retention play the biggest roll. SEO and titles and descriptions just help get the ball rolling.

Back