• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 subscribers

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting a huge Milestone! I´m getting close to reach that goal myself!
Hopefully you will continue to grow, both in views and subscribers! So we could see more milestone threads from you!
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: OldManTenno

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thats quite a jump in just a few days. What is your secret?

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on getting a huge Milestone! I´m getting close to reach that goal myself!
Hopefully you will continue to grow, both in views and subscribers! So we could see more milestone threads from you!
Keep up the good work!
Thanks. The next is 2500, which is what I would need to be a partner in the game I play.[DOUBLEPOST=1539694401,1539693859][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats quite a jump in just a few days. What is your secret?
I had a strategy, and stuck to it. Not to say it will work in every niche, but the results of this are far beyond what I expected.

I made sure to get involved in the Facebook communities for my game, and later started holding drawings for in game items using Gleam (you can incentivize things like subbing with it). I kind of became the "giveaway guy" as well as one of the knowledgeable experts. This got me from about 80 to 320 in a couple weeks. Pretty good start. My plan was to establish myself as such, then announce a hardware giveaway. I figured it would be successful and get me to 1K by the end of November, but in no way did I think it would happen in less than 3 days.

Of important note, I did boost the post on FB as well. I'm not sure how many came from the boost, but I'm sure it didn't hurt.

Reactions: TheSwedishTraveler

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I posted in FB groups at the start as well, and I do believe that helped me. But I honestly think I only got 10 - 20 subscribers from it, nowhere near 300! That's epic though man. Some great work