• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 Subscribers!!

Dave Pollack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share that I just hit a big milestone- 1000 subscribers! At the beginning of this year my goal was to reach 1k by the end of 2018, and to hit it the last day of July is really amazing to me! I only have 2800 watch hours in the past 12 months, but at my current pace I should reach 4k by November, so that'll be the next goal!

Thank you all for the great info here- I haven't been on this site long and I don't post a lot, but I read A LOT and have learned a ton from all of you. Thanks!

Reactions: UhoohExtra

Eve Hemingway

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awww congratulations! My goals to get 1k subs by the end of the year but it's seems such a slow process at the moment!
Good luck with reaching that 4k watch hours!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Great! If you old videos still get views you’ll make that 4000 easy

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
That's awesome, you should get this 4000 hours in no time since you are not that far away to be honest but definitely you will get them this year and congrats for 1000 subs, the first 1000 are always the best ones in my opinion.

Let us know if you can how much time it takes your channel to be reviewed, I would like to know if YouTube is working faster or not, in my case they took 45 days to review my channel so hopefully yours will be ready in less than that

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Well done Dave.. cool educational content you put out i see. I'd say you'll hit the 4,000 mark very soon. Subscribers are much harder to get than watch hours so your doing very well!. To get that many from 2800 watch hours means people really appreciate what your uploading.