• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 Subscribers!

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm pleased to say i've finally made it to 1000 Subscribers, its taken quite a long time (about 10 months) but finally passed the milestone last night. I had already passed my watch hours ages ago but was still waiting for my subs to get up so hopefully i'll get my monitization turned on soon :-D

Reactions: darksmokeyt

aspenly

Reaction score
Congratulations! Please keep updating your monitization status. I've had some channels that has been in review for more than a month now..... I don't know what's the standard time for monitization review lately...

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats for the huge milestone!!! If I'm guessing correctly, YouTube is going to review your channel in one or two months, maybe they are working faster now... That's the time it took my channel to be manually reviewed... I reached the threshold on June 16 and they reviewed my channel on August 1st. Hopefully this helps and keep up the good work!

HeyFalcon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1000!!!! I hope you don't stress too much about the monetisation review. I've still got a long ways to go but I'm staying positive :D