• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 Channel Views!

TheMoonchinKing

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After about 16 videos I believe, I have reached 1000 views on my channel. This is a great accomplishment I think for a beginner YouTube creator. I believe if I can reach 1,000 views, I can reach 2000, and then 3000 and so forth, and will be able to reach my 10,000 views goal by the end of this year!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on your milestone! Yes it is a great accomplishment, you should celebrate every milestone no matter how big or small they are ever milestone deserves to be celebrated! Keep up the good work and before you know it you will have 10,000 views on channel!:)

Reactions: TheMoonchinKing

TheMoonchinKing

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on your milestone! Yes it is a great accomplishment, you should celebrate every milestone no matter how big or small they are ever milestone deserves to be celebrated! Keep up the good work and before you know it you will have 10,000 views on channel!:)
Thank you for your words of support, Courtney. Every smaller milestone adds up to a bigger milestone ultimately if we continue to put the work in and keep striving to do better. I think the key is not to give up, but time will tell... :)