• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 VIEWS! WOOOO

Iron-Will

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I managed to get past 100 views last night!!

Making a video about a current event worked really well haha (and someone AT the event actually recognised me from video :D :D :D).
Now up to 7 subscribers, so I have a long way to go...

But I am finally making progress!

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats! Keep it up!
Btw is that a world record frame behind you? Do you have a world record or is that a replica of sorts?

Reactions: Iron-Will

Iron-Will

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you!!

Yep an actual Guinness World record - I hold the Record Title for the Fastest Marathon Run in a Kung Fu Uniform :D (Endurance sport related, so it's in the background for my vids).

Reactions: Nicekid76

Iron-Will

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I ran it in memory to raise money and awareness for the Australian Cancer Research Foundation, in memory to my Kung Fu Sifu who unfortunately passed away from Mantle Cell Lymphoma in 2017.

I wanted to find a way to use my strengths (running), to help raise as many funds and awareness as possible, and noticed that the Sydney Marathon had a Guinness World Records representative who was going to attend the event that year to certify GWR attempts for the Marathon - so I thought that would be an awesome opportunity to raise awareness, and honour my Sifu :)

I went to the GWR site, found that the Record for the Marathon Attempt wearing a Kung Fu Uniform was possible, and achievable, and I went for it! I wore the full length and full sleeve Kung Fu Uniform, with my Black Belt, Hand Wraps, and Kung Fu slippers (which were the hardest part - they were so thin it was like running barefoot!!). Luckily it wasn't too hot that day. I aim to make a video about all this at some point since it is very relevant to my YouTube content.

Reactions: Ezrider92356

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I was going to suggest making a video about that, but I see it's already on your mind. Happy you accomplish your goal and for a good cause! Hope you all the best in your Youtube adventures

Reactions: Iron-Will

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats on those 100 views. Keep up the good work. :)

Iron-Will

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Now at 200 :D :D :D II'm working on being consistent with 1 video per week.... Things will continue to grow!

Reactions: Fost