• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 views in less then 12 hours of release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry Rammer

Lord of Cherry Manor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Congrats C:
Gracias!
Nice! Was it your draw my life video?[DOUBLEPOST=1367116121,1367116050][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh never mind, I see that it was your "Do's and Don'ts of a Fan Expo". That's really awesome. My goal is to have one of our videos freeze at 301 after uploading :D
Ty, Im proudf of that one also! I actually achieved that one with my bill 14 vid since it was shared on a news website. Its a crazy feeling and I didnt even expect that vid to be the one that did it
That's because it's on Reddit.

THE POWER OF REDDIT.
Its not getting too much love there hahaha but yeah I posted it in the vancouver reddit. Tho I post my other vids there also;)
well done man!!! thats awesome :D
TY TY
Bet you was like this when you saw all them views coming in at a fast rate ;)
.View attachment 5723
I was watching it and thinking omg am I gonan do it today?! And then BALLS! GREEN BALLS EVERYWHERE!
YOUR VIEWS ARE WELL DESERVED!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M YELLING! I'M NOT ANGRY!

haha seriously though..congratz :)
AMG I KNOW RITE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAZY DANCE

Reactions: Kath

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Gracias!

I was watching it and thinking omg am I gonan do it today?! And then BALLS! GREEN BALLS EVERYWHERE!

AMG I KNOW RITE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAZY DANCE
*does a crazy dance, involving numerous kicks, and hand flailing*[DOUBLEPOST=1367118058,1367117879][/DOUBLEPOST]
all that caps locks reminds me of el toro..RIP to that mudder pucker....
I miss him :( He was schmexy :( Does he miss me? DOES HE?

ChunkeyPanda

I play video entertainment thats interactive.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
nice job dude what a milestone that is, hope this kind of thing happens to ALL of your videos!

Reactions: Cherry Rammer
Status
Not open for further replies.