• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

100 Subscribers!!

captainzurple

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey YTTalkers, captainzurple here.

I hit 100 subscribers literally ten minutes ago and I am so excited and I have no idea what to even say other than I am so proud of my channel and I can't wait to start uploading daily. I'm starting daily uploads on Wednesday, 7:30pm EST everyday. I'm getting a lot of support on Twitter and on Facebook. It feels good to know that people actually enjoy my content.

I've been posting on Youtube for a month and a half (and the past three weeks I haven't been uploading due to a medical hiatus I had to take from the channel), and it's unbelievable that I hit 100 in that short amount of time, especially as a gaming channel.

Thank you to everyone here!

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru

I hit 100 subscribers literally ten minutes ago and I am so excited and I have no idea what to even say other than I am so proud of my channel and I can't wait to start uploading daily. I'm starting daily uploads on Wednesday, 7:30pm EST everyday. I'm getting a lot of support on Twitter and on Facebook. It feels good to know that people actually enjoy my content.

I've been posting on Youtube for a month and a half (and the past three weeks I haven't been uploading due to a medical hiatus I had to take from the channel), and it's unbelievable that I hit 100 in that short amount of time, especially as a gaming channel.

Thank you to everyone here!

That's awesome, keep up the good work. :)

Boris Qs

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

I'm starting daily uploads on Wednesday, 7:30pm EST everyday.
That will grow your channel fast if you keep the video content value up together with a little bit of promotion.

It feels good to know that people actually enjoy my content.
Yeah I know that feeling

it's unbelievable that I hit 100 in that short amount of time, especially as a gaming channel.
That's the beauty of youtube

Reactions: captainzurple