• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers

Freyal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
About a year ago, I joined this forum. It helped me get a start on my channel, and provided me tons of tips, advice, and techniques. Yesterday, after coming back from a long hiatus due to work, I hit 100 subscribers.

I don't post frequently on this forum (anymore, though I plan on being more active), but I had to come back to where my channel really began. Joining this forum at 6 subscribers (shoutout to my friends lol) to now reaching my initial goal of 100.

Thank you, YT Talk!

Reactions: Crown and markkaz

vijaylaxmi

Reaction score
Have you tried any other options to increase your YouTube subscribers? Even there is no any other way to promote it better.

Reactions: Freyal

Freyal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have you tried any other options to increase your YouTube subscribers? Even there is no any other way to promote it better.
I mostly just use Twitter, because it's just the social media platform I enjoy using. If I had more time, I'd probably look into other options. Enjoying just making videos for now!

Reactions: vijaylaxmi

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
About a year ago, I joined this forum. It helped me get a start on my channel, and provided me tons of tips, advice, and techniques. Yesterday, after coming back from a long hiatus due to work, I hit 100 subscribers.

I don't post frequently on this forum (anymore, though I plan on being more active), but I had to come back to where my channel really began. Joining this forum at 6 subscribers (shoutout to my friends lol) to now reaching my initial goal of 100.

Thank you, YT Talk!

Well done, keep it up. :up:

Reactions: Freyal