• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers Milestone

MacroTube

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just hit 100 subscribers this morning with just under 5000 views and 9 videos. It took me a month and a half but that triple digit sub count is something I could get used to! Thanks for everyone on this forum for offering advice, really love this community!

Reactions: CMTXRATED

MetalKidz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations friend for your 100 subscribers, keep up the good work then. How I wish I can be at the same place as yours :)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nicely done! Congratulations!

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
You are doing amazing job! You deserved 100 subs! Congratulations! Never ever give up and keep up the good work!

Portajerzey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats on this achievement, I'm only 6 subs from reaching 100, patiently waiting that moment

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Just hit 100 subscribers this morning with just under 5000 views and 9 videos. It took me a month and a half but that triple digit sub count is something I could get used to! Thanks for everyone on this forum for offering advice, really love this community!
Wow bloody hell mate just a month.. well done man

MacroTube

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks everyone for the kind words! I hadn't logged into this site thinking that my thread didn't get any replies but wow was I wrong. This community rocks and you've all gave me more motivation to keep going!