100 subscriber QnA!

PickleStar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, guys! I just reached 100 subscribers, and I wanted to do something to commemorate the event! I've been making comedy skits for the last few weeks, so people have seen my work, but not so much of myself! I think I might wanna flip that around.

I'm not sure how to go about promoting that, as, except for a few exceptions, I don't really have my social media all that public (which, come to think of that, I may change that. XD). If you guys have any suggestions, or contributions to make, I'd appreciate it very much!

I appreciate y'all in advance!

Last edited:

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Congrats on reaching 100 subscribers bud!
I've only done a Q & A on my old channel that has over 500 so I was able to get a lot more questions to answer...but if you have a lot of active subscribers then definitely make a video asking (and then another video responding). And in return they can get a small shoutout for you answering their questions or something. =] Plus they'd get to know you as a content creator more too.

Dayn Brian

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratz man on making it to 100 subs.I haven't done any Q& A yet but from what I've seen and heard,maybe it's best for you to make your social media a platform for people to ask question on.

bryan94c

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
would you rather have a paid vacation around the world. Or keep the money from the vacation? hopefully you use this lol

PickleStar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
would you rather have a paid vacation around the world. Or keep the money from the vacation? hopefully you use this lol
Hey, dude! I'm actually almost at 200 subs now, and I already made a video. XDD
I really want to do a Q&A, and I think my community is active enough, so...
Whenever I get to that point, I will definiteyl make sure to use your question! I appreciate it so much!

Reactions: bryan94c

lolothommy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on almost 200 subs, dude! I'm only at 15 but thats big for me considering I haven't really put myself out there.
I see a lot of youtubers tweeting about q&a questions. otherwise you could start by just googling youtube q&a videos!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey, guys! I just reached 100 subscribers, and I wanted to do something to commemorate the event! I've been making comedy skits for the last few weeks, so people have seen my work, but not so much of myself! I think I might wanna flip that around.

I'm not sure how to go about promoting that, as, except for a few exceptions, I don't really have my social media all that public (which, come to think of that, I may change that. XD). If you guys have any suggestions, or contributions to make, I'd appreciate it very much!

I appreciate y'all in advance!
Q&A videos are good if you're looking to introduce your real authentic self to your audience, so good call on deciding to go with that. I ate a Scotch Bonnet pepper for my 100 subscriber milestone. I feel as though your decision making skills are better developed than my own.

Social media is most definitely your friend in this case. Building relationships with people online will help you so darn much when it comes to promoting your content and building your support network. Twitter is life!