• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
I never asked them for likes or subs but did it and for that im thankful to them and ya'll on here. Love ya'll.

Jersey!

Reactions: Crown

ParoDeeJay

This Space Intentionally Left Blank...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
That's awesome... congrats! We have a habit of forgetting to ask for subs too, ha ha... that's great that you're doing so well!! :D

Reactions: Fost

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Thanks a lot DeeJay. I don't bother asking to be honest cause if people they sub and i'm thankful for it. Well actually I got the "Moral to this Follow me" now lol.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Congrats on 100 subscribers! The first 100 are the hardest and you made a huge milestone by getting there. Good job. =]

Also I don't see anything wrong to say "Please subscribe to stay up to date" etc once in awhile. Maybe not every video but then again I don't really ask them to when I should more. =\ Would probably help perhaps. Who knows.

Anyways keep up the good work! =]

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
I know right, lol I thought the same but then I compared it to me as a watcher. Lol so sadly dissed myself. Being a Youtuber and Watcher is weird because sometimes I look back on some of my vids and I wanna slap myself lmao

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep it up. :up:

Money Talks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I never asked them for likes or subs but did it and for that im thankful to them and ya'll on here. Love ya'll.

Jersey!
Awesome Congrats on the 100 subs! that will grow even more now! Keep working hard!