• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs!!!

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
I hit 100 subscribers on my channel today! I snagged my custom URL too.

My next goal is 300. I'm going to make a video based on the movie 300 to release on that day. :)

Reactions: FRANKIEandEMILY

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I hit 100 subscribers on my channel today! I snagged my custom URL too.

My next goal is 300. I'm going to make a video based on the movie 300 to release on that day. :)
Looking forward to seeing that 300 video! I'll be checking out your channel, we run our own business outside of our current youtube passion/hobby.

Reactions: Roman Ryder

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Congratulations. Now everything will be much easier. For me it took 13 months for first 100, then 3 months to 200 and now a month and a half to 300. Let's see how much time I will need for 400, but I hope I can reach that within one month from now. It is all about consistency and regular, but high-quality uploads.

Reactions: Roman Ryder

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
Congrats!!! =^^=
Thanks, Brandon!
Looking forward to seeing that 300 video! I'll be checking out your channel, we run our own business outside of our current youtube passion/hobby.
Thanks and thanks for checking out my channel! I just went and watched your Drone at the Beach video. That was awesome!
Congratulations. Now everything will be much easier. For me it took 13 months for first 100, then 3 months to 200 and now a month and a half to 300. Let's see how much time I will need for 400, but I hope I can reach that within one month from now. It is all about consistency and regular, but high-quality uploads.
Thank you! I'm glad to hear your subs are accelerating. I've heard of people struggling from 100 to 1000. I really just narrowed in on niche this month, so I'm hoping it goes quick!