• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 SUBS

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Finally, i have reached this milestone! It took me longer than i had hoped, but there was some school, work, and getting sick that got in the way of weekly uploads. I am SO happy i've conquered the 100 and hope to do a lot more! Thank you yttalk for being a main factor in that! Here is to many more!

Last edited:
Reactions: Conight

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Finally, i have reached this milestone! It took me longer than i had hoped, but there was some school and work that got in the way of weekly uploads. I am SO happy i've conquered the 100 and hope to do a lot more! Thank you yttalk for being a main factor in that! Here is to many more!
Whats the 100 special gonna be? :D

Reactions: MasterDF

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Already in progress, but i think it would be better kept a secret ;p You'll find out this week hopefully! :)
As a matter of fact I will because after watching a video or two I subscribed, your content is creative and strange, I like that XD

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
As a matter of fact I will because after watching a video or two I subscribed, your content is creative and strange, I like that XD
Awh thank you! That means so much to me! <3

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You deserve it, keep up the creativity :D

LifeStemRed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Finally, i have reached this milestone! It took me longer than i had hoped, but there was some school, work, and getting sick that got in the way of weekly uploads. I am SO happy i've conquered the 100 and hope to do a lot more! Thank you yttalk for being a main factor in that! Here is to many more!
Congratulations!, I can't wait till I get 100 subscribers!! :)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations!