• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 subs! Yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh!

KudoJin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I just hit 100 subs! I'm so happy! Took waaaaaaaaaaaay longer than I was hoping but hey, I finally got here!

Let's hope things just keep looking up and up. xD

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats, now you've hit 100 hopefully things will start to increase more rapidly :)

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations @KudoJin
The first 100 subs I believe to be the slowest and the hardest. You can hope for a snowball effect from here.
Keep up with the great content and more will come.
What advice would you have for others trying to achieve their first 100 subs?

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome congrats! It took me a while to get my first 100 subs too! Good luck, you can only go up from here! :D

KudoJin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thank you everyone for your kind words!

Congratulations @KudoJin
The first 100 subs I believe to be the slowest and the hardest. You can hope for a snowball effect from here.
Keep up with the great content and more will come.
What advice would you have for others trying to achieve their first 100 subs?
Thanks!

To answer your question, I guess I'd split my advice into two things.

First, find a type of video that you enjoy making and keep at it! If you love what you're doing it makes it a LOT easier to do. And just because you aren't growing as fast as you'd like, don't let it stop you. My original goal was to hit 100 subs by the end of 2017. At first it seemed like I'd reach it but then my channel growth slowed down and well.... that obviously didn't happen. But as much as that was a huuuuuuge disappointment for me, I didn't let it stop me. I kept pushing forward, and now I'm here.

Secondly, find a community of people that you get along with and also make similar content to you. This isn't for the sake of collabs, though you could ask for that. This is just to find friends that do something similar to you. Then you can share your experiences, exchange advice, and overall just keep both your channels going. And you could just talk to each other and have fun too. Point is, it's easier to keep going if you aren't going it alone, if you get what I'm trying to say.

Reactions: EVO

Kwantabile

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Congratulations!! Go get that sweet url, bruh!

By the way, do you have a schedule? Or do you post when you finish a video?