• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs is Hard Work!

pey's place

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Our channel finally reached 100 subs after 2 months of vlogging. We started out with weekly videos, then bi-weekly, and finally moved into the daily vlog scene. I know that 100 is not a huge number, but it really means a lot to us that people would take the time to watch and consistently interact with our videos! Now we are looking ahead for a goal of 1K, which im sure will take forever! We have already put in a ton of work with editing, channel art, consistent thumbnail templates, promotion, camera upgrades, audio upgrades, and learning new tools! It is a labor of love, and we hope that the YouTube community will continue to be responsive to it.

Reactions: Lekjih

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You're right! 100 subs takes a lot of work! You should be rightly proud for your milestone. Congrats!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on your first 100 subscribers, I remember when I hit my first 100 subscribers it's a great feeling! Keep up the good work! I wish you good luck with reaching 1,000 subscribers!